Affiliates Disclosure Policy:
This disclosure policy is valid from 27 April 2016
- Gillian’s Kitchen is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact info at gillians kitchen dot com.
- Gillian’s Kitchen is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. If I claim or appear to be an experts on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my own experience, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- Gillian’s Kitchen may from time to time accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. In the instance of a sponsored post this will be clearly declared on the post concerned.
- Any compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- Gillian’s Kitchen participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program, which enables websites such as this to earn money by linking to Amazon. Some content, may therefore, contains affiliate links (to other reputable companies in addition to Amazon), which means that should you click on them to buy ingredients, equipment, books, services, etc., Gillian’s Kitchen will receive a small percentage of the sale price (at no cost to you). This helps to pay for the upkeep and maintenance of this site, and to enable me to continue posting yummy recipes.
- All advertising will be in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.