Free Meal Planning Tools
Thanks for subscribing to this list. As a thank you I’d like to share these two great meal planning tools for FREE!
Meal Planning can be a real pain, but with this simple meal planning template (see link below) you’ll have all your family’s weekly activities and meals viewable at a glance. Easy peasy, right?
Also, in case you need a kick-starter, I’ve also included a ready made One Month of Meals calendar all filled in with some of our favourite recipes.
Download the tools by clicking these links:
- [google-drive-embed url=”https://docs.google.com/feeds/download/documents/export/Export?id=1HUmQsypHD9lRYLcCIyD3tF9pHx0bvopH1HqUrfr5FrU&exportFormat=docx” title=”Gillian’s Kitchen_ Weekly Schedule & Meal Planner Template” icon=”https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/doclist/images/icon_11_document_list.png” style=”download”]
- [google-drive-embed url=”https://docs.google.com/feeds/download/documents/export/Export?id=12-7ydPIvY8RYcTQNTU0zyk3J3Kg2pUtj3cw7ugHDvms&exportFormat=pdf” title=”GilliansKitchen_1 month of meals” icon=”https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/doclist/images/icon_11_document_list.png” style=”download”]
Instructions on Use:
- Click on the links and the files will automatically download to your computer (Word or Google docs will work).
- Open the files and save the files to your computer.
- One Month of Meals is filled with blue hyperlinks to all our favourite recipes. Enough to keep you going for four weeks.
- Open the Weekly Meal Planner Template and start to make your edits. Add the current date and start inputting all the data relevant to your family, meal inspirations and family activities etc.
- Click SAVE AS and rename your file so you can keep the original template in tact. I name mine by date, ie: Meal planner_120916.xls
- Print and put it somewhere prominent in the kitchen so everyone can see.
- And relax!
If you came across this page and you’re not yet a member you can sign up for my newsletter here, if you like!